Ellie Stephan, pictured at left, is a professional you can trust when it comes to permanent makeup. She has over 20 years experience and loves her art. Ellie's techniques are safe and gentle, treating your skin as a living canvas.
- Registered Nurse
- Charter Member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals
- Over 20 years of experience with eyeliner, eyebrows, lip liner, and full lip color
- Advanced training in "hair simulation" technique for eyebrows for both men and women
- Experienced in the art of tattoo camouflage, limited to permanent cosmetic makeup
- Licensed by the Department of Environmental Health for a sanitary environment and sterile equipment
- Accomplished artist in watercolor media
- Hundreds of satisfied clients with references available
Advanced Processes and Technical Skill are what sets Ellie apart. Multiple steps are used to achieve natural results and only the best and safest pigments are employed.
- Consummate Care - From our first consultation to final touch up your safety and satisfaction are my priority. Before we start any procedure I perform an assessment that includes a review of your medical history. Procedures are performed at my private office using the latest state-of-the-art equipment. I work with you personally during all office sessions and we will always have follow-up visits to ensure your procedure meets your expectations.
- Comfort - Safe numbing gels are used for comfort. Since everyone's tolerance level is different, most clients agree permanent makeup procedures are far more comfortable than anticipated. Your comfort and safety are the utmost importance.
- Cleanliness - Strict sanitation and sterilization guidelines are followed in accordance with OSHA and the CDC (Communicable Disease Center). I am certified through OSHA in Blood-Borne Pathogens. Single-use sterile needles and Lexan tubes are used with each application.
- Pigments - I use pigments specifically designed for facial skin implantation; my vendors have a long history of high quality with no adverse effects.
- Multi-Step Layering - Beautiful, natural-looking results are achieved with multiple steps using different colors. My unique layering process takes more time (several sessions may be required) but the quality results are worth it. The process that I employ minimizes damage to the delicate tissues on the face.
- Eyebrows - Those who desire fullness or definition to their eyebrows will benefit from permanent eyebrows. From a few strokes to fill small areas to total brow re-creation, you will be given the freedom of never using an eyebrow pencil again. My eyebrows are 3 dimensional eyebrows... eyebrows that look like hair. I use several different colors to achieve this effect and each hair is done separately.
- Eyeliner - This is a natural enhancement to your lash line and opens your eyes. This is a dramatic change from a washed out, tired look to a bright, perky look. Eye color becomes very apparent and the lashes look thick and gorgeous.
- Lips - Full lip color can be applied to give more definition, correct uneven lips, or add fullness to the mouth. The procedure also helps prevent lipstick from bleeding and can minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Wear it alone or apply different shades of lipstick over your permanent lip color - you will find that the color lasts all day. Lip liner can be applied but only in special cases. I recommend full lip color since most of us need lip enhancement that can't be achieved by lip liner alone.